An kilogramo o kilo amo an usa ka yano nga sukol han masa ha Kanasodnon Sistema han mga Panukol o SI (tikang ha Frinanses nga le Système international d'unités.
- ↑ Abuyen, Tomas A. Diksyunaryo Waray-Waray [Visaya] English-Tagalog. Kalayaan Press Mktg. Ent., Inc. Quezon City. Tuig 2000. ISBN 971-08-6050-X. Pakli Ihap 167.
Mga sumpay ha gawasIgliwat
|An Wikimedia Commons mayda media nga nahahanungod han: Kilogramo|
|BIPM: The IPK in three nested bell jars|
|NIST: K20, the US National Prototype Kilogram resting on an egg crate fluorescent light panel|
|BIPM: Steam cleaning a 1 kg prototype before a mass comparison|
|BIPM: The IPK and its six sister copies in their vault|
|The Age: Silicon sphere for the Avogadro Project|
|NPL: The NPL’s Watt Balance project|
|NIST: This particular Rueprecht Balance, an Austrian-made precision balance, was used by the NIST from 1945 until 1960|
|BIPM: The FBBatakan:Nbhyph2 flexure-strip balance, the BIPM’s modern precision balance featuring a standard deviation of one ten-billionth of a kilogram (0.1 µg)|
|BIPM: Mettler HK1000 balance, featuring 1 µg resolution and a 4 kg maximum mass. Also used by NIST and Sandia National Laboratories’ Primary Standards Laboratory|
|Micro-g LaCoste: FGBatakan:Nbhyph5 absolute gravimeter, (diagram), used in national laboratories to measure gravity to 2 µGal accuracy|
- NIST Improves Accuracy of ‘Watt Balance’ Method for Defining the Kilogram
- The UK’s National Physical Laboratory (NPL): Are any problems caused by having the kilogram defined in terms of a physical artefact? (FAQ - Mass & Density)
- NPL: NPL watt balance
- Metrology in France: Watt balance
- Australian National Measurement Institute: Redefining the kilogram through the Avogadro constant
- International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM): Home page
- NZZ Folio: What a kilogram really weighs
- NPL: What are the differences between mass, weight, force and load?
- BBC: Getting the measure of a kilogram
- NPR: This Kilogram Has A Weight-Loss Problem, an interview with National Institute of Standards and Technology physicist Richard Steiner
- Avogadro and molar Planck constants for the redefinition of the kilogram Archived 2011-07-17 at the Wayback Machine.
- Realization of the awaited definition of the kilogram Archived 2016-05-13 at the Portuguese Web Archive