An Danaw Victoria o Victoria Nyanza (kilala liwat nga Ukerewe ngan Nalubaale) amo an usa ka danaw ha Africa.
Mga sumpay ha gawasIgliwat
|An Wikimedia Commons mayda media nga nahahanungod han: Lake Victoria|
|Wikisource has the text of a 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article about Lake Victoria.|
- Decreasing levels of Lake Victoria Worry East African Countries
- Bibliography on Water Resources and International Law Peace Palace Library
- New Scientist article on Uganda's violation of the agreed curve for hydroelectric water flow.
- Dams Draining Lake Victoria Archived 2012-03-10 at the Wayback Machine.
- Troubled Waters: The Coming Calamity on Lake Victoria multimedia from CLPMag.org
- Specie List of Lake Victoria Basin Archived 2015-09-23 at the Wayback Machine. Cichlids of Lake Victoria and surrounding lakes
- G. D. Hale Carpenter joined the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, and took the DM in 1913 with a dissertation on the tsetse fly (Glossina palpalis) and African trypanosomiasis (sleeping sickness). He published: A Naturalist on Lake Victoria, with an Account of Sleeping Sickness and the Tse-tse Fly (1920). T. F. Unwin Ltd, London; Biodiversity Archive
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9VJ6cezlnU - A beautiful video of Lake Victoria
Institutions of the East African Community