- INSEE, Government of France. "Pyramide des âges au 1er janvier 2009 - France métropolitaine". Ginkuhà 2009-01-13. (Frinanses)
- Whole territory of the French Republic, including all the overseas departments and territories, but excluding the French territory of Terre Adélie in Antarctica where sovereignty is suspended since the signing of the Antarctic Treaty in 1959.
- INSEE, Government of France. "Bilan démographique 2008". Ginkuhà 2009-01-13. (Frinanses)
- "France". International Monetary Fund. Ginkuhà 2009-04-22.
- Whole of the French Republic except the overseas territories in the Pacific Ocean.
- French overseas territories in the Pacific Ocean only.
- Ipakita an sayop: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- In addition to .fr, several other Internet TLDs are used in French overseas départements and territories: .re, .mq, .gp, .tf, .nc, .pf, .wf, .pm, .gf and .yt. France also uses .eu, shared with other members of the European Union. The .cat domain is used in Catalan-speaking territories.